Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Drugs are Bad MmmKay?

I cannot even tell you how many times I have seen drug paraphernalia around this apartment complex. Believe it or not this is the actual best and cleanest property FP owns.


I had another tenant point out this has been sitting near the entrance to the complex for the last few days. 


But hey at least it's not drug needles with the caps off like a month ago. Literally no credit check if you have the cash to put down. 


I moved in because I was coming out of a domestic violence shelter with my children. Out of necessity I need a fast place to move in, now that our money is tied up in rent saving a deposit is near impossible. Reporting this gets fingers pointing and people bitching but FP does nothing about it. They don't even pretend they give two fucks anymore. 

Their apathy with the criminal and violent things their tenants do is truly disgusting. I plan on dealing with everything by documenting and talking about it in my blog. Even if it means people judging me, it gives me a sense of control and purpose when nothing else works 

No comments:

Post a Comment