Monday, January 21, 2019

Witching Hour

I don't really have a set sleeping pattern. So I tend to be either awake or asleep at really odd hours. Over the weekend there were kids outside playing around midnight on Saturday. Which it being a weekend I did really see it as a big deal.

However last night there were about 5-6 kids outside running around at 3am. Not teenagers either. Kids that looked to be between 8-12. I think I heard one adult but never actually saw them. These kids live here. They were out throwing rocks and cussing like they were adults.

They were screwing around until about 5am and the only reason I know this is because I was sleeping on the couch due to the husband being sick a snorting excessively. Nothing like escaping one sleepless environment to find myself in another one.


A Narwhal I made....just because I can 

No comments:

Post a Comment